Education Advisory Group
The Fathering Project’s Education Advisory Group (TFPEAG) consists of people, mainly school principals, with a high level of knowledge and experience in the WA education system.
The members of the TFPEAG provide important advice and guidance on the policies and practices of The Fathering Project’s Schools’ Program, in particular The Fathering Project’s School Group Project or “Champion” Dads’ Group program.
Members of the TFPEAG are:
- Wayne Bradshaw, Chief Executive Officer of The Fathering Project
- Colin West, Schools Manager of The Fathering Project
- Linda Knox, Principal of Bambara Primary School
- Des Mitchell, Principal of South Coast Baptist College
- Steve Rushforth, Volunteer Presenter of The Fathering Project
- Browyn Tester, Principal of Ranford Primary School
- Tony Watson, Principal of Ashdale Primary School
- Rance Boog, Deputy Principal of Loretta Primary School
- Paul Neates, Principal of Hampton Park Primary School