Research Projects & News
In the News
Dawson Cooke is our dedicated researcher based at Curtin University. He recently published a paper in the journal of Infant Mental Health. Listen to an interview broadcast on Dads-on-the-air, or read an article describing this work by Curtin and the Sunday Times.
Research Gate Project
We have created a Research Gate project so our publications have a home online.
Student Research Projects
The following research projects are available for students undertaking postgraduate degrees. Click on the title to view a proposal.
Please contact us if you are interested in any of these projects or other research projects involving fathers.
We have a team of experienced academics who can provide supervision and can support you in applications for scholarships.
- The Effectiveness and Importance of Fathering Programs in Schools
- The association between circadian cortisol rhythm and psychosocial and socioeconomic factors experienced by pregnant women in the Peel Child Health Study
- Identifying ways to engage with fathers in the early years of their child’s life using video and social media
- Developing video Interventions for Dads: to improve involvement with children and reduce common childhood risks
- Formative Evaluation of a Father-Infant Relationship Support Group
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org