We are seeking an Administration Officer who can work with our small team to:
- Manage communication into and out of the organisation, including dealing with email and phone enquiries, preparing weekly emails to subscribers, and updating our website and other media;
- Manage the organisation’s finances, including data entry into Quickbooks, issuing and paying invoices and processing payroll;
- Prepare information packs for distribution, process book orders, and manage stock levels of resources;
- Assist in the conduct of events
- Provide support to the CEO for assigned tasks.
- Provide support to the Schools Manager, including the coordination of the schools program.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Reliable, well-organised, and with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Some experience using accounting software
- Knowledge of social media and WordPress would be an advantage.
This role is part-time, for 4 days per week, 9.30am – 3.00pm. It can be flexibly arranged, including working from home, to suit the right candidate.
The Position Description provides further information.
Enquiries and applications should be submitted to Wayne Bradshaw, at email@example.com.
Advertised to subscriber database 9 January 2017
Applications close 18 January 2017