- Creating a Family Tradition – A Fatherhood Legacy Story
- My boy, my song for him and my Grandad’s love – A Fatherhood Legacy Story
- Fathers teach you what’s important – A Fatherhood Legacy Story
- Leading by Example – A Fatherhood Legacy Story
- Being there for your Children – A Fatherhood Legacy Story
Fathers Day is traditionally a day where fathers and fatherhood get celebrated and acknowledged. But beyond the handmade cards and the socks and jocks, what are we really celebrating?
Let’s make Fathers Day 2012 a time for Fathers to reflect on what being a father means to them.
In 2012 let’s reflect on LEGACY OF FATHERHOOD
What do you want your children to remember of you?
What do your remember of your father?
The contribution and original concept for this Father’s Day Legacy campaign was developed by James Nerva, one of a growing number of Fathering Advocates. If you have a concept why not contact us?