Being a dad is part of who you are. It is not a separate component of your life that is hidden away while you are at work.
- Put photos of your kids on your desk or computer screen at work. Skip the formal family portrait and display fun shots that will evoke happy memories.
- Bring your children’s artwork to work and display it prominently.
- Tell your colleagues about your kids, and learn more about their children.
- Be available for your kids during the work day as much as you can.
- Bring your kids in to work occasionally.