The Fathering Project Father-Child Fishing Day Out is back on again!
Those who attended our Father-Child Fishing Day Out last year had a lot of fun; dads and kids went home with big smiles on their faces! If you missed out last year, be quick to secure your tickets now.
This event is on Friday 15 April 2016!
You and your child will be sailing on the Fremantle Sailing Club’s vessel—Success—a 55ft open deck cray fishing style vessel.
Tickets are cost at $100 per father-child duo (6 years and older) and it includes:
- Morning tea and soft drinks on board
- Tackle and bait for fishing (but feel free to bring your own)
- Ice and esky’s for the catch
- BBQ lunch and soft drinks afterwards
- Departure at 7.30, back for BBQ at 1 p.m.
The whole family is welcome to join the BBQ at 1 p.m.
Still not convinced? Have a read about last year’s event.
Numbers are limited to 15 father-child duos! Tickets were sold out really quickly last year, so make sure you book it quick!