More about the event
Register by filling out this form and emailing it to email@example.com.
The Leeuwin Ocean Adventure Foundation would like to offer to the fathers an overnight dockside camp with their children, aged 11+, on board the STS Leeuwin ll.
STS Leeuwin ll is Australia’s largest sail training tall ship where you will experience climbing the bow sprit and rigging, knot tying, navigation and standing night watch. (Note: Only children 11+ years will climb the main rigging). With the support of the crew onboard to facilitate a safe, supportive and incredibly fun environment, fathers and children will enjoy the unique experience and create memories sharing an amazing overnight camp!
- Date: Saturday 4 April – Sunday 5 April 2020.
- Time: 1500 to 0800
- Capacity: Max 40 people-Min 32 People
- Cost: $135 per person
- Includes: Dinner and breakfast on board
- What to bring: Sleeping bag, sleeping sheet, pillow case
- Clothing: Closed toe shoes, shorts/long pants suitable for climbing, t-shirts, hats and jumper/jacket
- Supplied: Wet weather pants and jacket and all safety equipment is on board
- Schedule: Board 1500 to be allocated into watch groups and shown to the cabins. Then it is back on deck for the 4 rotating activity stations where you will work up an appetite before enjoying dinner below in the main saloon. One hour night watch rotations will start after dinner for a fun night of observing what goes on in the port. Rise and shine at 0600 for deck warm up games before breakfast and the bump out by 8am
- Location: B Berth, Peter Hughes Drive, Victoria Quay, Fremantle
- Booking: Please book and pay by completing the application form attached. Bookings are accepted on a first come first served basis.