Webinar: Mental health and wellness for dads with Dr Bruce Robinson and Noel Giblett
Research shows the when fathers experience mental illness, their children are at higher risk of behavioural and emotional difficulties.
In this webinar Bruce discusses many issues Fathers may be experiencing during a year that has been full of challenges, stress and uncertainty. Noel Giblett a Clinical Social Worker joins Bruce to share insights into strategies dads can adopt, the best mate scenario, and when it’s not okay to not ask for help.
This live webinar was held on Thursday 1 October.
You will learn about:
- How to identify and monitor your own mental health.
- How to take charge of your mental wellbeing and be proactive.
- When it’s important to seek help.
- Options open to seeking help.
- How to talk to your partner or mate about how you are feeling.
Every Thursday, we’ll be delivering free expert-led webinars. Tune in, ask questions and join in the discussion. Can’t watch live? Catch up with our webinar recordings uploaded every Friday.
Subscribe for Updates