Cam’s back in the kitchen and this week he’s got a healthy snack for you to try. What dad doesn’t love a five simple ingredient recipe? Have a play and see how you go!
- 450g Peanuts (roasted and unsalted)
- 450g pitted dates
- 30ml cold press coffee
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 100g desiccated coconut
- Blend peanuts, dates, protein and cold press coffee. This will take about 15 minutes to get the natural oils from the peanuts and dates out and help it to combine. Scraping sides as you go.
- Using your hand, squeeze the ingredients into a ball, looking for a easy mouthful size.
- Lightly roll in the coconut.
- Keep in the fridge and enjoy.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates