A simple recipe that has been adapted from a Coles supermarket recipe book. Very protein heavy so could do with some veggies thrown in. Also a recipe that can have a meal on the table in about 30min. We have used a smoked kransky, but you could use any sort of sausage.
- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 250g Kransky sausages
- 3 rashes of bacon
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 400g diced tomatoes
- 250ml chicken stock
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- Heat fry pan with a small amount of oil. Add onion and bacon. Cook for a couple of minutes until the bacon starts to brown. Add garlic and chicken. Cook until chicken has browned.
- Add sausage, tomato and stock, bring to the simmer. If you want to add veggies now would be the time. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10min or until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has reduced.
- Serve up with some crusty bread.Enjoy!
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel