A simple recipe that has been adapted from a Coles supermarket recipe book. Very protein heavy so could do with some veggies thrown in. Also a recipe that can have a meal on the table in about 30min. We have used a smoked kransky, but you could use any sort of sausage.
- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 250g Kransky sausages
- 3 rashes of bacon
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 400g diced tomatoes
- 250ml chicken stock
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- Heat fry pan with a small amount of oil. Add onion and bacon. Cook for a couple of minutes until the bacon starts to brown. Add garlic and chicken. Cook until chicken has browned.
- Add sausage, tomato and stock, bring to the simmer. If you want to add veggies now would be the time. Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10min or until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has reduced.
- Serve up with some crusty bread.Enjoy!
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates