A stir-fry is an asian based meal, commonly served with rice. It’s a quick cook meal and is full of flavour and colour! Flavouring comes down to the cook! So here is a simple recipe to get you started on your stir-fry cooking journey!
- 500g Pork Belly- cut into strips
- Red Capsicum
- Dried Shallots (optional)
- Peanut oil
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Sesame oil
- Cook rice (½ cup per person)
- Mix marinade together and add Pork strips in a bowl. Set aside for at least 20minutes.
- Slice up all veggies.
- Heat wok to full temp and add a small amount of oil. Cook pork strips in small batches so the wok doesn’t loose its heat and the pork cooks evenly. Remove from wok once cooked.
- Cook carrots, leak, capsicum and mushrooms for 60 seconds then return meat to the mix, as well as the juices for the bowl and any leftover marinade. Cook for 2 minutes. Add cashews for another 60 seconds and serve up with dried shallots on top.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates