A stir-fry is an asian based meal, commonly served with rice. It’s a quick cook meal and is full of flavour and colour! Flavouring comes down to the cook! So here is a simple recipe to get you started on your stir-fry cooking journey!
- 500g Pork Belly- cut into strips
- Red Capsicum
- Dried Shallots (optional)
- Peanut oil
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Sesame oil
- Cook rice (½ cup per person)
- Mix marinade together and add Pork strips in a bowl. Set aside for at least 20minutes.
- Slice up all veggies.
- Heat wok to full temp and add a small amount of oil. Cook pork strips in small batches so the wok doesn’t loose its heat and the pork cooks evenly. Remove from wok once cooked.
- Cook carrots, leak, capsicum and mushrooms for 60 seconds then return meat to the mix, as well as the juices for the bowl and any leftover marinade. Cook for 2 minutes. Add cashews for another 60 seconds and serve up with dried shallots on top.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel