Crumbed fish and chips
Join Cameron in the kitchen to cook up this yum crumbed fish and chips recipe.
Add your own side salad and chips.
- Firm white fish fillets
Crumb for fish:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs mayo/dijon mustard
- 1 tbs flour
Salad: Prepacked or make your own
Chips: Frozen or roast some potatoes
- Preheat oven to full.
- Lay breadcrumbs out on oven tray and spray with olive oil and bake for 5min or till golden brown.
- If oven cooking chips place in oven 30 mins before you want to serve.
- Mix together eggs, mayo/dijon mustard and flour. Add seasoning to taste.
- Place fish in batter then coat with crumbs.
- Bake 15 mins turning at the halfway point. Oven at 180c.
- Serve fresh and hot with chips and salad.
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates