Crumbed fish and chips
Join Cameron in the kitchen to cook up this yum crumbed fish and chips recipe.
Add your own side salad and chips.
- Firm white fish fillets
Crumb for fish:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs mayo/dijon mustard
- 1 tbs flour
Salad: Prepacked or make your own
Chips: Frozen or roast some potatoes
- Preheat oven to full.
- Lay breadcrumbs out on oven tray and spray with olive oil and bake for 5min or till golden brown.
- If oven cooking chips place in oven 30 mins before you want to serve.
- Mix together eggs, mayo/dijon mustard and flour. Add seasoning to taste.
- Place fish in batter then coat with crumbs.
- Bake 15 mins turning at the halfway point. Oven at 180c.
- Serve fresh and hot with chips and salad.