Home-made garlic sausage and onion bread
- Bread stick, or you can use bread rolls
- 1 garlic
- Sausage pieces
- Handful of grated cheese
- Handful of fresh mushrooms
- Handful of fresh herbs
- Optional handful of Spanish onion
- Separate the bread rolls or bread stick but don’t break it in half fully.
- Use a garlic crusher to crush up 4-5 cloves.
- Mix these into the butter, you can also place a handful of fresh herbs.
- Get the kids to lavishly butter both sides of the bread.
- Add a handful of left-over sausage, grated cheese and Spanish onion.
- Place tops and bottoms back together and wrap up in foil – you can lightly spray the foil with light olive oil to stop it sticking.
- If you are camping perfect to through on the fire for a few minutes, otherwise pop in a moderate oven for 7-10 mins, or you can throw them on the BBQ.
- Remove foil and server immediately – make sure your basket of deluxe garlic bread gets to the table!
You can also add chilli flakes to spice it up!
The Fathering Channel
Cooking with Cameron
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates