Home-made garlic sausage and onion bread
- Bread stick, or you can use bread rolls
- 1 garlic
- Sausage pieces
- Handful of grated cheese
- Handful of fresh mushrooms
- Handful of fresh herbs
- Optional handful of Spanish onion
- Separate the bread rolls or bread stick but don’t break it in half fully.
- Use a garlic crusher to crush up 4-5 cloves.
- Mix these into the butter, you can also place a handful of fresh herbs.
- Get the kids to lavishly butter both sides of the bread.
- Add a handful of left-over sausage, grated cheese and Spanish onion.
- Place tops and bottoms back together and wrap up in foil – you can lightly spray the foil with light olive oil to stop it sticking.
- If you are camping perfect to through on the fire for a few minutes, otherwise pop in a moderate oven for 7-10 mins, or you can throw them on the BBQ.
- Remove foil and server immediately – make sure your basket of deluxe garlic bread gets to the table!
You can also add chilli flakes to spice it up!
The Fathering Channel
Cooking with Cameron