Quick and Easy Pork Stir-Fry
This week Cam serves up a quick Pork Stir Fry – and the aroma is enough to make everyone hungry!
You can prepare the ingredients in advance, and then simply pop it into a wok or pan to stir fry. Best to cook the rice in advance and store it on the fridge, so when you walk through the door after sports training you can have dinner on the table in around 7 mins. Quick and easy pork stir-fry.
Family of 4 – you can add more pork strips and veggies as needed.
- 300g pork strips
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small onion
- 1 small beetroot
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 10 snow peas
- Garlic butter
- Soy sauce
- Lemon grass
- Get rice cooking. About 1/2 cup per person.
- Slice meat and veggies into bite size pieces. Marinade the meat in the soy and seasoning marinade.
- Heat wok to full tilt! Melt Garlic butter and cook pork meat in batches so it doesn’t over fill or loose heat.
- Once meat is 80% cooked remove from wok and add veggies and leftover marinade. Fry for 3min and put meat back into the wok for 2min.
- Serve on a warm bed of rice.
The Fathering Channel
Cooking with Cameron
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates