We’re coming to the end of the week, the fridge is running low on fresh food but is full of leftovers! Time to make leftovers look good! The key is – sauce and pasta, and a bit of cheese! The rest is up to you. Chop it up and throw it in the pan, add sauce. Lay it over the pasta with some grated cheese. Dinner in a few minutes and you look good!
- Leftover Pork balls
- Spring onion
- Spinach leaves
- Tomato sauce
- Pasta – Tagliatelle style (birds nest)
- Garlic butter
- Scrounge around the fridge and find some veggies and dice them up.
- Boil water and add pasta. Cook till just firm.
- Melt butter and fry up the veggies until cooked. Add tomato sauce and bring to the boil.
- Add in meatballs to heat through. Once heated through add spinach and remove from heat. Keep stirring untl the spinach has wilted.
- Serve up on pasta with a sprinkle of cheese on top.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel