A classic favourite – the Cheese burger. This burger can be a simple or extravagant as you want. This recipe is just keeping it simple! Beef patties cheese and a bun.
- Beef mince
- Small bread rolls
- Cheese sliced
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Finely chop onion 3 ways. 1. to have raw on the the burger.2. chop some of the onion to bbq. 3. Finely chop some for the beef mince paddies
- Mix mince, onion, garlic powder, onion powder, eggs. Let rest for an hour in the fridge.
- Make meat balls no bigger than a 50c piece.
- Heat bbq and start cooking onion till translucent.
- Cook meat balls on one side for 60 seconds then flip and squash flat. Cook for a few minutes and then lay cheese over it and allow to melt.
- Slice bun in half add paddie, onion and maybe some sauce.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel