Whilst summer is still amongst us, get outside and throw some steaks on the barbie, cook up some veggies and you’ve got yourself a simple yet tasty meal for you and the family. Get apron’d up and get cooking Dads!
Round steak (about 250-300g per person)
Knob of butter
½ knob of garlic
2tbs teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 220c, cook potato gems for 30min
- Dice up your chosen veggies
- Get the fire going for the BBQ so it’s stonkin” hot! If you’re using gas, get that started
- Grill meat to your liking, rare, medium or cremated
- Melt butter in fry pan with garlic, ginger, and teriyaki sauce. Add veggies until cooked through.
- Serve up and enjoy
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates