Rissoles! An easy way to cook mince and a they can be made with so many different flavourings. You can even hide veggies inside them so the kids wont know! Just cut them very small. Flavouring the rissoles is just what you have in the pantry. Once cooked you can keep the leftovers in the freezer to be available when you are short on time!!
- 1kg mince
- 500g sausage mince
- 3 onions – finely chopped
- 1 head of garlic – minced
- 2 eggs
- Tomato sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packets of chicken noodle soup
- Rice bran oil
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Adding tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce to your desired texture. You don’t want it too wet.
- Make meat balls to the size you want.
- Cooking the rissoles. Either BBQ or frypan, medium to high heat. Depending on the size how long you need to cook them for. A great cheat is to brown them on the hot pan then cook them for 20min in the oven, 180c. Making sure you don’t over cook them, keeping them moist is the key.
- Serve up with mash and veges or hamburgers.
- Freeze the leftovers
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project