Have you ever made your own Anzac biscuits? A family favourite for many, they’re super easy to make and tasty too. They can be stored for a while but be careful, they won’t last long!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 125g butter (melted)
- 1tbs golden Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 tbs Boiling water
- Preheat oven to 130c (fan), cover baking trays with baking paper
- Combine dry ingredients, oats, flour, sugar, coconut, in a large bowl
- Combine butter and golden syrup. Combine baking powder and water and then add to butter mixture.
- Combine all ingredients, easiest to use your hands.
- Make small balls, about the size of a 20c piece. Placing them on to a baking tray. Allowing room for it to spread in the oven. Repeat till dough mix is used up.
- Cook for 20-25min. Allow to cool
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project