Do your kids go through phases of eating certain foods? Mine do! I now have a container full of muesli and it’s is going to waste. So here is a simple and quick recipe that helps you use up the leftovers! Call it also a base recipe and build from here. Great for lunch box fillers, great to freeze and keep. Store in an airtight container, but they wont last long.
- 3 cups Muesli – premixed from the shops. Not roasted
- 1/3 cup flour 100g Caramilk chips
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g coconut oil (liquid)
- 170g Honey
- 150g peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 160c (Fan). Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper
- Melt coconut oil with honey and peanut butter.
- In a large bowl combine all other ingredients. Then add coconut mix and mix well.
- Once combined lay out in baking tray and press down firmly.
- Bake for 25-30min or till starting to brown.
- Allow to cool completely and then slice.
- Store in airtight container.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project