Shortbread is a family favourite for many and something that’s easy to make. As we head into the festive season it’s a great recipe to try together with the kids. So get into it and have a crack.
- 225g plain flour
- 115g rice flour
- 115g caster sugar
- 225g butter (room Temp)
- In a food processor beat butter for 30sec, add sugar and combine
- Gradually add rice flour and flour and blend till combined until it forms a smooth dough
- Remove from bowel and wrap in cling wrap and place in fridge for 30min.
- Heat oven to 150c.
- Roll out dough mix between baking paper (saves on clean up). Till its between 5-10mm.
- Using cookie cutters and cut the cookies out. Laying them on baking paper covered trays.
- Cook for 12-15min then remove and dust with caster sugar
- Allow to cool
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project