Salmon is a super healthy fish that needs to be on our plates more. Combining it with noodles and some veges just goes well and can come together in about 30min.
- 2 fillets of skin free salmon
- ½ onion (sliced)
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 medium carrots (diced)
- 2 bok choy (chopped)
- ½ red capsicum (chopped)
- 3 packages of 2min noodles
- 2 ½ Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2tbsp cooking sake
- 1tsp white sugar
- Sauce – mix all ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved
- Cut salmon in half and pour 2 tbsp of sauce over the salmon. You just want to coat it not soak it. Set aside
- Cook noodles as per package instruction. Usually 2min in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat frypan and add a tbsp of oil. Once hot cook salmon for 60 seconds each side. Set aside
- Don’t clean the frypan, just add a touch more oil. Cook onion and garlic for 60 seconds or till the onion starts to go clear. Add carrots, cook for 60 seconds. Add bokchoi stems and cook for 30 seconds
- Add noodles and half remaining sauce and stir through until the sauce is absorbed. Add remaining sauce. And stir thru.
- Add the rest of the bok Choi and toss thru until it wilts.
- Add salmon and gently break it up into bite size pieces. Pour in any sauce on the plate into the mix
- Serve up immediately