Hi guys, welcome back and thanks for joining me in Cameron’s Kitchen weekly from my abode in Tassie!
Time to apron up and make Wednesdays your big cook night with the kids to whip-up the family dinner.
You don’t have to be a MasterChef, just follow my simple recipes each week, get the kids involved, and post a snap and share it using our hashtags #thefatheringproject and #thefatheringchannel
Recipe for the week:
Hearty Beef Strips and Cauliflower Rice
- Cooking for 4 people
- Preparation time – 20 mins
- Cook time – 15 mins
- 1 medium size cauliflower
- 3 carrots
- 4 spring onions/shallots
- ½ head broccoli
- 3 eggs scrambled
- 300 grams beef strips – I used rump
- Garlic (however much you like!) 2 lots 1 for marinade and 1 for main cooking
- Soy sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Fish sauce
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Marinade beef strips in soy/fish/tomato/garlic sauce. Put aside.
- Break up cauliflower into chunks and blitz in food processor to resemble rice size pieces.
- Cut the rest of the veggies to small pieces.
- Heat wok (or frypan) full heat! And place a dash of oil in it. Scramble eggs.
- Quickly cook off beef in batches, so that it is medium cooked. Remove from wok.
- Cook onion/shallots, carrots and garlic for a minute or so then add broccoli. Add in ginger, coriander and some of the marinade sauce.
- Cook for 4 mins then add in the cauliflower rice and stir through. Finally add in the beef strips.
- Serve it up!
Then post a picture on your socials tagging #thefatheringproject and #thefatheringchannel
Here are some other easy recipes for the week:
- Dads Meat Loaf with Mash and Beans download PDF
- Cameron’s Zingy Eggplant Parmigiana with salad download PDF
- Chicken Schnitzel with Cheesy Crust download PDF
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe for Updates