A simple stir fry recipe that the kids will love. Remember food is also about colour. As you look at the veggies, look at the colour range. Bright and vibrant is what you are looking for. Thin slices makes cooking fast.
- 4 chicken thigh fillets – cut into strips
- ½ white onion – thin slices
- ½ large large carrot – sliced
- ½ red Capsicum – sliced
- 1 cup broccoli pieces
- 5 cloves garlic – roughly chopped
- ½ cup roasted unsalted cashews
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- Rice – ½ cup per person
- A splash of oil
- Cook rice.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Mix half the garlic with Teriyaki sauce and chicken
- Cook half the chicken for 3min or till golden brown. Repeat till all cooked
- Remove chicken from wok and add onion, garlic stir for 60 seconds and add carrots, broccoli and capsicum. Stir through for another 60seconds
- Add chicken and juices. Cook for another 60seconds.
- Serve up on a bed of rice
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project