The craziest toasty out there! Using a sandwich press to fry off the egg on the outside of the sandwich! Think French toast style!!! Have fun with the filling!
- 5 eggs
- Dash of milk
- Turkish bread (or any other sort of bread)
- Garlic butter
- Heat sandwich press
- Scramble 5 eggs and milk
- Butter bread with garlic butter
- Pour scramble eggs onto the hot sandwich press. Lay bread on egg mix and turn over. Close press for 60 seconds
- Open lid, add ham, tomatoes, cheese. Close and cook for 2min
- Gently open the lid and use plastic egg flip to peel the cheese from the lid. Flip the two sides to close the sandwich off. Close lid and cook for an other 60seconds.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project