Bruschetta can be eaten as a main, an entrée or just a simple snack. It’s quick and easy to make and not to mention, tasty. Choosing a firm tomato is the key to a good mix!
- 4 firm tomatoes diced small
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- Tsp basil (fresh or paste)
- Splash of oil olive
- Splash of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of finely sliced garlic
- Garlic focaccia (toasted bread substitute)
1. In a bowl mix tomato, onion, garlic basil, oil and Vinegar. Set aside to marinate for 10-15min.
2. Slice up focaccia and either toast or grill.
3. Place toast on a plate and lay a heap of the tomato mix on top.
4. Serve up and enjoy. Serves 4.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel