This soup is one that I have been taught by a good friend. For Hui, it’s something she doesn’t have to think about as she cooks it, no recipe just experience that tells her she has it right! It has taken me a number of goes to ‘get it right.’ Super tasty and quick to make.
Cook for 1 or for a large group, just add more ingredients. This recipe is for 1 serve. I haven’t put quantities in for some ingredients as it is up to your taste to set them. In the video I use the term ‘splash’ or ‘squeeze’. So add or subtract as you like.
- Vermicelli noodles
- Chicken Breast (I used cold bbq chicken breast)
- Soy sauce
- Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame oil
- Carrot – thin sliced
- Red Capsicum – thin sliced
- Brussel Sprouts – thin sliced
- Spring onion – thin sliced
- Heat wok and add a few drops of sesame oil
- Add veges and stir fry for 60seconds. Then add sliced chicken breast. Cook for another 60 seconds
- Add vermicelli noodles and pour water over til the noodles are nearly covered. Place lid on and bring to the boil. Boil for 5min without the lid on.
- Time to serve up and enjoy!!
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel