A great camping meal! All you need is one pot load it up with ingredients and you’ve got a whole lot of flavour. Really the idea here is to raid the fridge and the pantry whilst camping. I mention chicken stock in the video and forgot to use it. Does it matter? Not really! Just use what you have.
- 300g thin sliced beef
- 2 bags single serve frozen veges (beans, peas, corn)
- Vermicelli noodles
- Teriyaki sauce
- Hoisin sauce
- Water or stock
- Brown of meat with oil, half the garlic, teriyaki and Hoisin sauces
- Add all veges and cook through
- Boil 1.5l water
- Add to pan with the vermicelli and the rest of the garlic.
- Bring to the boil and simmer till the noodles go soft.
- Serve up and enjoy
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates