A great camping meal! All you need is one pot load it up with ingredients and you’ve got a whole lot of flavour. Really the idea here is to raid the fridge and the pantry whilst camping. I mention chicken stock in the video and forgot to use it. Does it matter? Not really! Just use what you have.
- 300g thin sliced beef
- 2 bags single serve frozen veges (beans, peas, corn)
- Vermicelli noodles
- Teriyaki sauce
- Hoisin sauce
- Water or stock
- Brown of meat with oil, half the garlic, teriyaki and Hoisin sauces
- Add all veges and cook through
- Boil 1.5l water
- Add to pan with the vermicelli and the rest of the garlic.
- Bring to the boil and simmer till the noodles go soft.
- Serve up and enjoy
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel