Everyone loves a schnitty, chicken, beef or veal, doesn’t matter, it’s just a great feed! Make a Parmie or a burger, you will always be getting requests for more. This recipe we made a small cheat by buying the chicken breast already cut into thin slices. When you set up the crumbing you can add different seasoning to your taste!
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 1kg chicken breast fillets (thinly sliced)
- 4 boiled eggs – sliced
- Cucumber – sliced
- Capsicum – sliced
- Sweet Chilli sauce
- Bread crumbs
- Seasoning (we used Mixed herbs and Garlic powder) to taste
- Boil eggs and peel
- Mix bread crumbs with seasoning on a plate,
- Scramble 4eggs in a bowl. Put flour on a plate.
- Dust a chicken fillet in the flour, dip into egg mix then crumbing mix. Set aside. Repeat till all chicken is crumbed
- Shallow fry fillets for about 3min each side (till golden brown), allow to drain on paper towel.
- Toast buns
- Mix Mayo and sweet chilli sauce.
- Generously put sauce on the bottom bun then layer – chicken beetroot cucumber Capsicum egg and cheese. Put the lid on!
- Try and get your mouth around the burger stack!!
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel
Every Wednesday, we’re calling all dads to apron up with the kids and cook dinner for the family. Show us your MasterChef skills by tagging @thefatheringproject across Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe for Updates