Everyone loves a schnitty, chicken, beef or veal, doesn’t matter, it’s just a great feed! Make a Parmie or a burger, you will always be getting requests for more. This recipe we made a small cheat by buying the chicken breast already cut into thin slices. When you set up the crumbing you can add different seasoning to your taste!
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 1kg chicken breast fillets (thinly sliced)
- 4 boiled eggs – sliced
- Cucumber – sliced
- Capsicum – sliced
- Sweet Chilli sauce
- Bread crumbs
- Seasoning (we used Mixed herbs and Garlic powder) to taste
- Boil eggs and peel
- Mix bread crumbs with seasoning on a plate,
- Scramble 4eggs in a bowl. Put flour on a plate.
- Dust a chicken fillet in the flour, dip into egg mix then crumbing mix. Set aside. Repeat till all chicken is crumbed
- Shallow fry fillets for about 3min each side (till golden brown), allow to drain on paper towel.
- Toast buns
- Mix Mayo and sweet chilli sauce.
- Generously put sauce on the bottom bun then layer – chicken beetroot cucumber Capsicum egg and cheese. Put the lid on!
- Try and get your mouth around the burger stack!!
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Channel