Let’s all put fathering first
We’re encouraging Dads across Australia to put ‘Father’, ‘Dad’, ‘Step-Dad’ or ‘Father figure’ as their job title on their Facebook and LinkedIn profiles.
How to change your job title in 30 seconds…
- Click on your profile picture at the top of the page
- Click on your job description
- Click on ‘Add work’ or ‘Add a workplace’
- Put your family name in the ‘Company’ box
- Put Dad, Father, Step Dad or Father Figure (or whatever you’re comfortable with) in the ‘Position’ box
- Add your location
- Save your changes – and make sure to share this post with your friends!
- Click on your profile picture at the top left of the page
- Click on the little blue pencil to edit
- In the ‘Headline’ box, add Dad, Father, Step Dad or Father Figure (or whatever you’re comfortable with) before your career description.
- Save your changes – and make sure you share this video link on your Linkedin profile!
Thanks for getting involved! For more on The Fathering Project, practical fathering advice and information on starting your own local Fathers Group, visit thefatheringproject.org