This is a simple and quick white fish dish that only takes 10min to cook. Prep time 10min so dinner is on the table within 30min (including cleaning up!)
Baked fish really is something that cant go too wrong. Again as I say, use this recipe as a base guide and add your own flavours, but if you are starting out keep it simple.
Serve with rice or Mash and some fresh steamed veges.
I used Pink ling fillets but you can you any white fish just make sure it has a firm flesh and boneless
- 4 X 200g Pink Ling fillets
- 50g unsalted butter
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- 4 cloves garlic
1tbsp Dijon mustard
2tbsp lemon juice
Handful of sliced spring onion
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Place fish in a baking dish that has plenty of room
- Place butter, cream, mustard, lemon juice’ into a microwave proof jug and cook for 30sec and stir, repeat until melted and smooth
- Add spring onion to fish and then pour over sauce
- Bake for 10min or until cooked through.
- Serve up fish and spoon over sauce and garnish with a slice of lemon