This recipe is really easy and using a jar of pre made sauce is the go for a quick and easy midweek dinner. Curry is full of flavour and the heat can be adjusted by you to your preference.
- 500g Lamb mince
- ¼ cup organ Josh Curry paste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1tbsp vege oil
- 1 medium brown onion
- ½ large carrot
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400g finely chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup Chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- Get rice on cooking
- Combine mince, paste, 2 tablespoons coriander, breadcrumbs and egg in a bowl. Once combined roll into small balls, no bigger than a 20cent piece. Place on plate.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning regularly to brown, about 5min. Transfer to a large plate.
- Either finely dice onion, carrots, capsicum or blend. Add to the same frypan as the meat was in. Cook for 5min or till softened. Ad tomato and stock. Bring to the boil and return meatballs to pan and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10min or till sauce reduces and thickens.
- Combine yoghurt and remaining coriander in a bowl.
- Cook pappadums
- Serve meatball mixture with rice, yoghurt mixture and pappadums.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project