Another favourite chinese inspired meal. Quick and easy, super tasty and the family will love it!
- 500g Chicken stir fry cuts – cut in half
- ½ white onion – finely sliced
- ½ red Capsicum – finely slice
- Broccolini – heads
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3tbs vege oil
- 1 tsp crush ginger
- 2 tsp crush garlic
- 1/3 light soy sauce
- 3tbs golden syrup/honey
- 1 teaspoon cornflour – mixed in 1/3 cup water
- In plastic bag combine rice flour and onion. Add chicken pieces and toss through till chicken is coated.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl
- Heat frypan with sesame oil and vege oil. Once hot add chicken pieces. Cook till it starts to brown. Stirring regularly. Remove from pan
- In same fry pan add a few drops of sesame oil, veges and the sauce mix last. Stir thru till sauce starts to thicken. Add chicken back into the mix and stir thru till warm.
- Serve up on rice.
Cooking with Cameron
The Fathering Project